Astranova is one of the fastest acting bio-insecticides produced by Metabolite Extract Microbial Technology (MEMT)
In MEMT metabolites are extracted from live microbes through fermentation and extraction process. The metabolites are non-living and highly potent to control various insects and pathogens. Depending upon the metabolites, mode of action can be stomach ingestion, nervous system break-down, cell wall adapters and chitin inhibiters.
Tamron’s Biocides deliver valuable crop protection and help farmers to produce high quality crops. Our zero-residue Biocides enable farmers to access higher-value markets by meeting stringent requirements on pesticide residue levels.
Advantages of MEMT
- The products formulated using this unique technology are
- pure “Biologicals” and does not contain any chemicals.
- Does not contain any living organism thereby having a long shelf-life
- mixture of metabolites to control insects and pathogens by all available mode of actions thereby giving high percentage of longer and residual control.
- Very safe and eco-friendly and does not require to follow PHI (Pre-harvesting Interval)
- Zero Residues
- Cost effective treatment
While Astranovaacts quickly, it also provides longer control against pests.
The effects of Astranova are clearly observable in 24 hours after first usage.
It induces the crop physiology and develop resistance against various pests.
It is eco-friendly, non-toxic, zero-residue and cost effective
It can be used with other fungicides, insecticides, manures, fertilizers and bio agents.
Mode of action – The extracts produced by the microbe alters the ion permeability causing hyperpolarization leading to death of the insect.
Application – Foliar spray, Seed soak, Seedling root dip and Soil drench.
Dosage – 1- 2 ml/litre of water
Target crops – Horticultural crops, Floriculture and Field crops.
Target pests – Astranova is effective against spider mites, tomato rust mites, broad mites, tomato pinworms and thrips among other pests.