Astraphil is a flagship product that is produced by Metabolite Extract Microbial Technology (MEMT) of Tamron that works with equal efficiency to protect plant foliage as well as roots.
In MEMT metabolites are extracted from live microbes through fermentation and extraction process. The metabolites are non-living and highly potent to control various insects and pathogens. Depending upon the metabolites, mode of action can be stomach ingestion, nervous system break-down, cell wall adapters and chitin inhibiters.
Tamron’s Biocides deliver valuable crop protection and help farmers to produce high quality crops. Our zero-residue Biocides enable farmers to access higher-value markets by meeting stringent requirements on pesticide residue levels.
Advantages of MEMT
- The products formulated using this unique technology are
- pure “Biologicals” and does not contain any chemicals.
- Does not contain any living organism thereby having a long shelf-life
- mixture of metabolites to control insects and pathogens by all available mode of actions thereby giving high percentage of longer and residual control.
- Very safe and eco-friendly and does not require to follow PHI (Pre-harvesting Interval)
- Zero Residues
- Cost effective treatment
It activates plants natural defence mechanism against pathogens resisting in increased yields.
It controls and eradicates fungal diseases such as Phytophthora, Downy mildew and Pythium.
It has no Phyto-toxins, hence it is eco-friendly, non-toxic, zero-residue, economical and fast-acting.
It is compatible with other fungicides, insecticides, manures, fertilizers and bio agents.
Mode of Action:
Astraphilis a mixture of enzymes that kills the fungus, Phytophthora, Pythium and mildew immediately on contact.
Application – Foliar spray, Seed soak, Seedling root dip and Soil drench
Dosage – 3-5 ml/litre of water
Target crops – All crop varieties including agricultural and horticultural crops