TAMRHIZA is a Mycorrhizae product containing humic acids, VAM, Kelp, Vitamins and amino acids.
- Helps in root development provide better absorbance of nutrients from soil.
- Enhanced soil structure
- Enhanced plant strength the vigor
- Access Phosphorus beyond the root depletion zone.
- Increase the plant growth by increasing Bio-mass.
- Adaption of plant to adverse environmental conditions (Drought, Salt, Heavy metals etc.)
- Plant enriched with TAMRHIZA can survive better in their non-native environments.
- Stimulates Photosynthesis
- Higher yield with superior quality.
Advantages of TAMRHIZA over other competitive products
- Low dosage of 3kg/acre, 10-15 days after seed sowing.
- Cost effective
- Have viable propagules more than FCO requirements
- No Third party dependence because of in house technical support.
TAMRHIZA is available in following 3 forms: –
- Granular form – Mode of application – Broadcasting as a basal
- Powder form – Mode of application – Foliar, Drenching & Drip
- Liquid form – Mode of application – Foliar application
Dosage – 3kg/acre
Target crops – Cotton, Paddy, Turmeric, Sugarcane, Groundnut, Soybean, Wheat, Potato, Pulses, Vegetables, Fruit crops, & Horticultural crops